Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CANADA&U.S

Today i will talk about differences between the U.S and Canada.I've been in the U.S for almost year and half and when i moved here i noticed differences between the U.S and Canada such as the accent,the menality and the attitud.For exsample in the U.S it's a taboo to ask some one how much his making(salary)you just cant it's a taboo.Also,realigon,poltics. I found out Cnadaians are more open minded about these things. We going to talk about the attitud I am gonna be honest though Cnadaians are more polite then American.

St.louis, Illinois thats where i use to live in the U.S it's a nice place,but rugh city.Finally last thing i want to mention the Americans speak up their minds more then Cnadian ,which some time sounds rude.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Those are some pretty interesting observations. I think I agree with you on a lot of things!