Tuesday, May 20, 2008

As endvisuals colors meanings are different from person to other.when i think about the color blue first thing cross my mind is sky and sea.When i think about the color yellow i think of flowers.The color white is my favorite color it represents relax,enjoy,happyness.In my opinion red assoisted with crimes,bloods.The color green remind me of good views,plants,neture.The color black means nights,sadness,nightmears. In the othe hand colors means little different to Canadian individuals. I asked my canadians friends and i found out that red means Fire,Flames the hocky team.White means peace. Black represents sadness.Green is plants,grass.Yellow means gold for many Canadians.Blue means sky. i learnd that colors express feelings and people emotions. Also, the colos meanings are little bet different from country to other. It was nice to learn somthing new about colors .

No comments: